Friday 14 August 2015

Positive Submissive Influence.

The connection my Master and i are building is a profoundly deep one that can only come from a trusting and caring relationship between two people. It is the trust bond combined with a deep desire to please and be pleasing that leads to the overt manifestations of my submission in the physical sense. His Dominance calls to me in ways i can't always put words too, feelings take over.

I bounce off great comments and Masters comment about submission itself being a catalyst for influence, my Master is in control thank you. But he does not need control with a an closed iron fist; it is more a tender handhold while leading our dance, and i love that analogy as to me it chimes with the symbiosis of our dynamic. A gentle squeeze here, a subtle pressure there. Ultimately W/we both want to go to the same place and in the same direction, he is simply guiding us there.

I could stop the dance at any moment. I could stomp on my foot. I could walk off the dance floor. But that is not how it works. We both want to dance. We both want Master to lead, it simplifies things, it is the most freeing type of control to me personally. But before he take us to a new step, a new complex move, a different rhythm , there is a subtle tacit discussion that takes place, a mutual symbiotic move forward together that is gained. A nod of acceptance. A look of desire. Permission. Consent. Subtle positive submissive influence.


No comments:

Post a Comment