Friday 14 August 2015

Putting your Dominant on a Pedestal!

I am always intrigued by the concept of transparency as it relates to the power dynamic. I think it is natural to put your Dominant up on a pedestal especially at the onset of new relationships. I personally feel that transparency can be the check and balance to that, it allows you to keep a realistic outlook and not project your expectations onto your Dominant, i am very master centric in how my slavery manifests, i am a strong personality who submits deeply.

I completely adore my Master, i worship him, he is the axis on which i turn, it does not make me less or him more, we are in balance.... but i find that state happened because we are both flawed, we both make mistakes, we are human we errr and it is how we coped with those bumps, how our dynamic has evolved and grown that propagated that shiny pedestal. I am in love with the reality of Him and it is that i adore in a positive way.

I hope that makes some kind of sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment