Wednesday 4 June 2014

Raw Emotion, In Love with the Darkness

Copyright © 2013 Flame Jie
This article may not be reprinted without the author's written permission.

He looks at her sleek body...taunt and feral in her charm....he takes her hair and balls it into his strong hand...pushing her close....
his lips move to hers....taking the soft delicate veil that stands between her tongue and his...and kissing it..passionately...
says to her....open yourself to me....spread your legs to offer....drives his fingers into her warm cunt as she opens herself...glides to her source...........fucking her walls in preparation...
lingers as her juice spills over his hand.....

"Fuck me Master" the begging words endless as they spill from her lips..." let me feel your cock slide deep into my body, your muscles bunch and tense as you plunder what is yours, let me cry out to the skies the lust and passion that makes me yours...."

Bodies buck and control, take and give till we both cry out with the pure pleasure of it, oh the power dynamics... the exchange..... the torrid need to submit so totally that i do not know where i end and you begin.....i taste it.....crave it......scream as it claws at my core....

He is strong during sex, body pushing so hard - when I’m on top, he nearly throws me off, but then he catches me and holds me down. He throws me off balance and just as I start to steady myself, my momentum is used against me until I’m pinned with my thighs spread.

I implore..head thrown back.....to whatever gods may listen.....each panting breath expelling the need.....the pure unadulterated need.....He is the itch i cannot scratch, the rip i cannot mend.

Owned in that instant....for that moment.....beyond words or collar.....body plundered..... heart rendered his for an eternity.......she cries then, hot tears pouring down the curves of her cheeks, the bitter sweetness of this an acid on her tongue.......choking her......blue eyes large she looks at Him....turns her face....hair stuck in strands to flushed cheeks.....

Being shattered....offers Him all her pieces broken.....scars open....she so afraid of falling....

Whispers quietly, barely audible......"My heart is frayed....your touch, makes me whole again"....lets the numbness take her then....silence her peace.....brings her knees up, his fluid leaking from her body.....hides her face....Waits..




No comments:

Post a Comment