Sunday 14 April 2013

My Subspace

I found that perfect place, those moments that spill into hours, that meld and shatter seemingly to hang endlessly in exquisite sensation... Where time stands still and all that matters is the pain and the moans, the touch of his hands....the cold that spills to warmth as he takes me deeper and deeper... I can protest and I do...."bastard" spilling from my lips more than once as the dragons tongue lands...my skin blooms...protests... I feel that cold clutch in the pit of my stomach as I breathe through the intense blast of sensation... I whimper...not knowing how I will stand it....how I will move through the next layer of sensation he levies at me.....he slows....alters....leads the dance....hard...then slow....then faster..... Sex....pain....pleasure....irretrievably laced together with him.... He laughs, that low chuckle that sets my blood on fire, that is so very different from the loving softness that I am used too....its the wicked laced with affection....the dark delight he found in the power he had over me.... Restrained....chained and cuffed....the realisation that I can't move.....can't stop him.....my brain screams for me to see sense....demands a stop...my heart rules....no thinking...can't... don't....won't.... Let me go....peace....calm....my body whispers, the devil to my minds angel.... I squirm....surprised....my body eager....wet, so wet....hips lifting to the floggers and crops....the joy that moves through me as I let go....accepting the delight...the fear.... The pin wheel sending the last thoughts from my head as I spill into orgasm...he plays me like the sweetest of instruments....he, the one that knows me best....knows which buttons to press....which mental triggers will push me over the edge.... I slide into bliss and he cradles me there....effortless....he lets me float... I know he will always be there to catch me....he wraps me in my blanket...takes me to bed....the end a beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment