Wednesday 19 June 2024

Reflections, New Beginning...


It has been an age since I put pen to paper, life pushing me forward in an unending dash. I suppose today I have time to stop and reflect, tears hot and heavy as I confront and acknowledge certain aspects of my journey that are painful. 

To offer an insight I found myself wandering down the annuls of history, re-reading conversations, assignments and interactions from my submissive journey....some I will acknowledge more painful and embarrassing than others. 

One supposes that I have lost touch, wandered away from the core principals that were held so tightly in those bright moments of understanding, that flooded the mind with growth and hope.....so I find these words flowing in an effort to wander back, and I find myself in a gallery, reading through the art and quotes, to smile at those that chime so deeply and to reattach myself in a way that I had not realised I had lost. 

Life is strange with its twists and turns, no clue at times how we can shift from our core values without a notion of how it happened or how we let it, then that one defining moment you look in the mirror and realise that you are standing in shadows, with the real you just on your peripheral, asking, begging to be let back in.

So here I am in that next stage of reconnecting, attempting to own the power of who I am to mesh fully with the submissive I know I can be.

I tip my coffee cup in respect to those that are along with me for the ride, lets explore together, reconnect and above all find peace and happiness in who we are meant to be.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment